You might be surprised to hear that I have finished prepping all of the British Airborne figures I've received to date. I've also assembled the Jeeps and the 6 pounder, as well as gluing most of the figures onto MDF bases. Unfortunately I ran out of 25mm round bases so have had to place an order for more with Warbases. A few other bits might have found their way into the shopping basket. I might also have a few more items to be purchased from Artizan...
So far, I have got the following ready for priming (Artizan unless noted):
Airborne platoon (Warlord PIAT team)
Forward Observation Officer
Vickers MMG team (Warlord)
3" mortar team (Warlord)
6 pounder team, plus NCO (Warlord)
5 other Warlord figures
2 jeeps plus 7 crew/passengers (1st Corps)
Waiting to be based are a few more Warlord figures, the Foundry chaps and the 1st Corps figures. I've decided to paint all of them - the ones I don't need will get sold off.
Before I prime them, I will be adding ground texture to the bases - some of the prone figures haven't been glued down yet as they will be glued on after the texture has been applied.
I'll probably use a couple of the Warlord figures to test my painting scheme out before I paint the rest.
On top of all that, I've assembled the Matilda II and glued (with some assembly) all the new Strontium Dog figures onto plastic bases.
Anyhoos, that's all for now folks!