While I was doing that, I realised that I hadn't finished getting the Korean regulars and irregulars ready for the Challenge. Although I'd glued them onto bases, I hadn't added basing texture because I was waiting to see the results of my trial using coarse pumice gel on the crossbowmen. Having decided that that wasn't the way I wanted to go, for the rest of the Koreans I went with the tried and trusted method - spread superglue on base, dunk in a pile of medium grey ballast, shake of excess, leave to dry, seal with watered down PVA, leave to dry.
I got the superglue/ballast stages done in the morning, then went into town to do some shopping. The only hobby shopping was a stop into Dark Sphere to pick up a couple of paints I'm going to need and some Micro Art Studio resin bases for my Raging Heroes figures. Here's the loot:
Today, in between shopping and chores, I've been priming the Koreans. I've got them all done, ready to go for the Challenge: