Just under actually. Double gulp!
I'm gradually getting my act together. This weekend I started by sorting my 15mm Koreans for the Righteous Army. I also sorted the cavalry figures and glued their horses onto painting sticks.
My plan for today was to glue the infantry figures onto bases ready for painting. However, at that point I discovered that I only had three bases of the right size in my stock. Eeek! I also discovered that I didn't have quite enough bases for the Seven Years War contingent. Double eeek! That set me off on a quick purchasing mission to Tiny Tin Troops. I also decided to place an order to Warbases for some 30mm circular bases for the Aztecs and *might* have ordered a few animals as well.
This evening I have been doing some paint-scheme testing for the Aztecs (well, their skin) and checking out different greys and browns for my 6mm Rebs. I'm happy with my choices for the latter but the Aztec skin still needs some work - I need to reduce the number of steps to something that will be manageable for painting batches of figures to a reasonable standard. This is where my last test ended up:
Getting my painting station organised is an ongoing job. This weekend I bought and assembled a bookcase to add some shelving on my desk:
Tomorrow night I'll be out at the club gaming. Gavin is putting on his WWI aviation game again - chocks away and tally ho!