With less than two weeks to go, I've actually started my prep-work for the Challenge. Last night I sorted the (thankfully already primed) 6mm Confederates, mainly to work out how many bases I'll need.
This evening I've made a start on basecoating those bases. I'm about two thirds of the way through that job so I should finish it before I go to bed.
I've also been placing orders for a few things and two of those orders have arrived. The first was for some paints I'll need - I won't bore you with photos of those.
The second arrived today - some 2mm Napoleonic infantry from Irregular.
These are for a mini-project that I'm keeping under my hat for now. You'll just have to wait until I post the finished entry...
I've got a couple more orders to place - some more Aztecs and some spare weapons, shields and back-banners from The Assault Group; probably some bases from Warbases; plus a suitable mini for my entry fee (I've got a vague idea of what I'm after, but it may be too expensive necessitating a re-think).
Anyway, that's enough blather for this post!