- 3 BGs Armoured Lancers - spotted I'd forgotten to paint the bases before gluing the figures on (D'Oh!!) so I did this.
- Painted a bunch of bases* ready for next BGs of cavalry
- Glued archers and javelin/spear foot onto sticks for painting. these will be gesso primed tomorrow.
- Having assessed my army lists for the club tournament, realised I could probably use more LF-Javelin troops against Gordon's Classical Indian army which will have plenty of hephalumps, so I placed an order for some more from Donnington along with enough mounted bowmen and lancers to make up 2 more BGs of "Other Cavalry"
- Worked out what paint and wash colours I'll want for the "Other Cavalry" horses
*I used B&Q Colours range "Cocoa Bean" for this (matt emulsion tester pot - great value for jobs like this)
Tomorrow's "To Do" List:
- Base colours on "Other Cavalry" Horses, plus washes if time allows
- Gesso prime the foot troops
- Apply texture mix to Armoured Lancers bases
- Paint up some more bases
I've also realised that I need to order some more cavalry bases, so I'll probably do that tomorrow.