Sunday, 21 January 2018
Sunday Workbench 21 January
I've had a rather productive weekend. After finishing the heavy infantry on Friday I made a small start on the next unit (base layer of the coat colour) then carried on yesterday and managed to finish painting them (including the Klear/ink coat). As I still had a bit of painting time left, I decided to make a small start on the next unit - just the coat colour base layer again. Alongside all of that I also managed to prep a bunch of figures.
I started today by varnishing the unit I'd finished on Saturday, popping them off their painting sticks and gluing them onto bases. I also got the figures I'd prepped stuck onto paitning sticks to await priming.
This afternoon and early evening have been spent doing the basing on Saturday's finished unit and carrying on with painting the next unit (which is very nearly finished - eek!).
I'll be finishing off the basing of the first unit tomorrow and will post pics. I should manage to finish painting the second unit tomorrow but varnishing and basing will take up Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, so it will be a couple of days before you get pics of them. I'm guessing that Thursday will be spent priming the prepped figures and cleaning my airbrush and brushes, before I begin painting on the next batch of figures on Friday.