OK, an admission. I didn't quite manage to keep up with my resolution this week. There were two days where no painting got done. On Thursday it was because I was out playing ADLG - a Chinese civil war, which Simon won (it was very close) making him the biggest Ming-er of all.
On Friday I was suffering from a heavy cold and the aches and lack of energy left me not fit to paint. I have more than made up for it over the weekend though, finishing the spear & dao unit I started last weekend (there'll be a "finished" post tomorrow) and making a small start on the next unit:
This bunch are armoured infantry. Just the black basecoat for metals at the moment (plus the scabbards and trousers). I suspect that these will be a fairly quick paint, which leaves me in a bit of a quandary for what to paint next as I've run out of 40x20 bases. I'll be placing an order for those this evening, but if they don't arrive in the next few days I may need to switch projects for a short while.