About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 14 January 2018

Finished: 15mm Ming Chinese Spear & Dao Unit #3


As promised in my post yesterday here are the finished spear & dao unit, the third in my army. I wanted the coats to be a slightly brighter red, but still a little muted so I used a mix of Flat Red and Red Leather. I think it's worked nicely.





I've had to start on a second box file for this army (which I'd fully expected), so have split them with the infantry in one box and the rest in another.

4 comments:

  1. Those bad boys should do well, we all know Red 'uns go faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking unit and the red coats look fantastic with the two gents with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Herkybird - cheer! Knowing my luck, it will be "off the table and back into the box" that they go faster ;)

    @ Alex - thanks! :)

    @ Dannoc - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete