About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 29 February 2020

AHPC X Day 71 - Paint Table Saturday 29 February


I have finally finished painting the barbarian riders late this afternoon. Above is a pic with the 21 horses - with a small leap* of imagination I'm sure you can imagine them on their horses. Part from one...

Below is a closer-up pic of the riders:


Tomorrow I will be varnishing them. I'm going to keep the horses and riders separate until I've flocked the bases (it will be much easier without the riders attached). If all goes well, I should have them completed and the post submitted by the end of play tomorrow.

I'll be taking a short break from this project to paint something else before I start work on the final "secret" unit.




* I had to get that in somehow - it's only once every four years that I have the chance!





6 comments:

  1. At least its nearly the end of the Barbarians, I trust you will be painting something more...civilised next?

    Nice work as usual on the Bah-Bah's Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Tamsin and nice pun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Tamsin, and the teases keep on coming ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously teases are Tamsin's favourite, me, I prefer coffeeses!

      Delete
  4. @ Herkybird - thanks! The next set of figures will be fully clothed if that's what you mean by "civilised". :)

    @ Michael A - cheers! It had to be done! :)

    @ Dave Stone - thanks! It's just the one tease. ;)

    @ Herkybird - *groan*

    ReplyDelete