About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 25 February 2020

AHPC X Day 67 - Tuesday Update 25 February


Well, that's the horses for the mounted barbarians finally finished. And pretty much on the schedule I predicted.


Tomorrow I'll begin work on painting their riders. They should take me another two days to complete, so I should have them ready for varnishing and flocking on Friday if all goes well.




6 comments:

  1. Lookibg good. Can't wait to see the completed riders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaa! I wish I had your dedication to painting! I am off this week and am struggling to finish 4 battalions of 7YW Russians!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an impressive array of horseflesh Tamsin, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought with two hours a day at the desk I might get close to your prodigious output. Nope. Nor at the quality that you consistently manage. Love those horses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like them all but especially like that palomino!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Neil - thanks! :)

    @ Herkybird - having the Challenge to keep me going does help :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! :)

    @ marinergrim - cheers! Two hours a day? Well, as I generally put in at least four hours a day you're still going to find it hard to catch up! :)

    @ Steve - thanks! I'm pleased with how the grey (white) and palomino came out :)

    ReplyDelete