About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 26 February 2020

AHPC X Day 68 - Wednesday Workbench 26 February


As you can see, I have made a decent start on the barbarian riders, although I have realised that I won't have finished them until some time this weekend.

The eagle-eyed amongst you may have spotted that there are twenty two riders, but only twenty one horses. There is a reason for that...




...and, no, I'm not going to tell you what it is...




...just yet.


5 comments:

  1. you tease, now I want to know what the poor unhorsed barbarian is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sneaky way of ensuring people will come back for the next installment!!!

    My guess would be that you want to swap commander figures depending on what force you are deploying...or you got an incomplete order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Tamsin, guess I'll have to keep watching for the reason of the extra rider ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 68 WTF .. well respect for one thing
    Way to go Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Michael A - a tease? Moi? ;)

    @ Herkybird - it is indeed. All will be revealed in due course, but your guesses are off the mark. :)

    @ Dave Stone - thanks! You've probably got another week or two to wait. :)

    @ Geordie - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete