About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 16 February 2019

AHPC9 Day 58 - Saturday Workbench 16 February


With the cargo ship completed for my "water feature" bonus round entry, I started work yesterday on my next painting project - some more early war Aussies.

These are the Warlord plastics, bought long before they released their 8th Army Commonwealth pack, so no slouch hats on these. I do have a Commonwealth sprue which came with the recent issue of Wargames Illustrated, so those six figures with slouch hats will be added at some point.

I've been feeling a bit run down the past few days, so progress is a little slow on these and they might not be finished in time for my Tuesday submission. I might paint up a small set of pulp figures tomorrow so that I do have something to post this week; the Aussies can wait until next week which will allow me to include the Perry plastics as well.

When the Aussies are finished I will probably paint up a few sets of pulp figures for weekly submissions while I work on a rather large project.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the boat, would it work for 15mm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent.
    Good to be able to comment on your blog again

    ReplyDelete