About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 22 March 2018

Thursday Workbench 22 March

Since Sunday I've made a little bit of progress on the second batch of "common warriors" figures. Not as much as I might have liked, but they are close enough to being done that I should be able to finish them at some point on Saturday.



The next step will be to paint in the contrast panels on the kilts, then to go over the borders with white or contrast colours.

7 comments:

  1. These are going to make for some very nice bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I'm always attracted to the vibrant colours of the sea peoples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing common about these splendid chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done, lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Geordie - glad you do :)

    @ Norm - they will, they will :)

    @ Whisk - cheers and boogie boogie! :)

    @ Millsy - thanks! In hindsight, it would have been better to do them in 28mm (cost aside) as the kilt patterns would be so much easier to paint :)

    @ Michael - you may think that, but you haven't witnessed their table manners! ;)

    @ Phil - merci! :)

    ReplyDelete