These have had two coats of gloss varnish. Now I need to prep and paint the weapons, then I can do the final assembly. It wasn't worth taking a pic, so I didn't!
Enforcers (or "How To Make Hotwheels Treasure Hunt Collectors Cry")
Yes, the four "treasure hunt" Enforcers have been stripped and I've started repainting them. Before that I used the Dremel to sand down the posts, then tapped them. If you're wondering why the one on the right is upside down, well, I had a minor accident and snapped the tap inside the drill hole.
|Bases primed (no longer lurid yellow)|
|Bodies sprayed with pearlescent silver|
|Inserts primed - black over the main part, plate mail on the weapons|
|Two stages of "rust" with hairspray coats in between|
|Pearlescent copper for the windscreens|
I'll also do the top coats (red, yellow, green, blue) on the bodies and maybe do some light chipping. After that it's gloss varnish and assembly.