I finished painting these last night, but had to wait until this evening to give them a coat of matt spray varnish. Doing the camouflage was a bit tricky, mainly because I didn't want to overpower the finished look but still wanted to get the right effect. I think I've got it about right. My only qualm is the mid-tone of the camo - I think it should have been a little darker, but it looks OK.
So, lots of pics for you. I haven't taken shots of all the figures as there are only 5 poses.
Now that they are varnished, I'll be popping them off the painting sticks and packaging them to give to Simon at the club, probably on Thursday night.