About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 31 July 2021

Paint Table Saturday 31 July

 


As you can see from the photo above, I haven't done very much over the past week. As a matter of fact, most of this was done today.

I've spent this past week mostly catching up on reading, but now that I have that under control I should be able to make rapid progress on these and the remaining jungle terrain.

These bits are some alternative 50mm bases for the swamp terrain bases and some on 25mm bases as well. Later tonight I will add some scrub mix around the bottoms of the plastic plants. Tomorrow I will "fix" them and tone down the green plastic with brown ink glazes. I might also add some more swamp gunk around the bases of the palm trees to bed them in.


4 comments:

  1. My word, will your jungle never end? or are you trying to reverse global warming all by yourself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good so fa Tamsin, good that you've caught up on your reading, so can focus on your jungles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading about jungles, or reading fiction? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Herkybird - still a bit more to go. With all of the plastic plants involved, I think I may be accelerating global warming rather than reversing it! :)

    @ Dave - cheers! :)

    @ Ashley - there was jungle in one of the strips on the Judge Dredd Megazine, but that was it. I was also reading Sicily '43; WS&S and WI magazines and 2000AD. Currently reading RF Kuang's "The Dragon Republic" - no jungles so far, but I'm only a short way in! :)

    ReplyDelete