About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 25 July 2021

Lockdown Podcast #lost count

 The most recent episode of the Lockdown Podcast was released into the wilds a few days ago, but as I was away I haven't had a chance until now to post it.

You will be sad/glad/relieved/disappointed to hear that this will be the last one for a while as we take advantage of "Freedom" for a few weeks until England has to go back into lockdown of some description.

In this edition:

  • I go nuts and bananas with jungle terrain
  • Tim inserts bird sound to stop potential opponents discovering his army composition for an upcoming tournament
  • Adam has a rant about English longbows/longbowmen not being the super-weapon/super-troopers that most rules make them
  • Peter's facial foliage is compared to my jungle terrain
  • It is revealed that the road from London to York is a hotbed of sex shops and crap "American Diners"
  • plus all the usual witterings



As I mentioned, this is the last episode for a while, so don't listen to it all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment