About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Wednesday Workbench 03 June



I finished painting and varnishing the first Judge Dredd figures this afternoon and have glued them onto clear acrylic bases. However, I wanted something as a backdrop for the photos, so I've started painting up a Sarissa Precision factory unit. I should finish the painting and assembly tomorrow if everything goes well.

This afternoon I also got round to posting the sci-fi scatter terrain on the Quarantine Challenge blog.




6 comments:

  1. Teasing again Tamsin? - Shame on you! - we need figures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing your Judge Dredd figures

    ReplyDelete
  3. That terrain turned out nicely, now where are these Judge Dredd figures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking scenery Tamsin, and look forward to seeing the backdrop for the model photographs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those certainly fit the part.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Herkybird - Calm down! Calm down! You'll give yourself a coronary! There should be figures tomorrow. :)

    @ Neil - they should be up tomorrow. :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! Tomorrow, tomorrow...! :)

    @ Dave stone - cheers! :)

    @ Stuart - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete