About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 8 June 2020

Finished: Citi Def Troopers for Judge Dredd


The Citi Def figures have been varnished and stuck on acrylic bases. here is a full post with more pictures over on the Quarantine Challenge blog.


This afternoon I got all but two* of the remaining figures (that I have) primed:


I'll start painting the next set of figures tomorrow - the block gangs. I suspect that the fatties will be the following batch before I move onto the serious villains.


* Judge Death and the Dredd vs Death special figure.


7 comments:

  1. Great work on the Citi-Def models Tamsin, and lot's of JD goodies to come as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Tamsin - Melda Dreep would be pleased to have these along side her against Dan Tanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the ludicrous League of Fatties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous work Tamsin, love the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent looking squad..and I see you´ve got fatties with belliwheels!!
    I was more into rogue trooper back in the day..oh and slaine, but JD was a definate third.
    Loved the films..especially the second version..watched loads of times.
    Someone sould definately make a slaine film..like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRIPAsbhZpM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Slaine was after I stopped reading 2000AD and Rogue Trooper hadn't been going that long I think. JD, Strontium Dog and ABC Warriors were my favourites. :)

      Delete
  6. @ Dave Stone - thanks! :)

    @ Carl - cheers! :)

    @ Herkybird - the LoF will be interesting to paint! :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete