About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 30 May 2020

Paint Table Saturday 30 May


OK, so I've been a bit lax in posting updates. I have been doing things though. I finished the pulp-era scatter terrain last week and posted them on the Quarantine Challenge blog.



This week I've been painting the sci-fi scatter terrain:


These ones just need a gloss varnish, wash and matt varnish.


And these ones are on the paint table right now.


I've also assembled, gap-filled and added pins to the Judge Dredd figures ready for priming and painting:



6 comments:

  1. Nice work Tamsin. I've just painted up those crates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, Busy,Busy! - I am especially looking forward to seeing your take on the Judge Dredd figures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that you have been keeping busy Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Tamsin, and look forward to seeing your Judge Dredd work

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual a superb job. Both sets of scatter terrain are brilliant. Can we ever have too much debris and scatter on a typical battlefield? I wish you god speed with your efforts and congratulate you on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ray - cheers! I'll look forward to seeing yours! :)

    @ Herkybird - always, always! Dredd stuff should be appearing soon. :)

    @ Michael A - I have, I have! :)

    @ Dave Stone - thanks! :)

    @ Jerry - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete