Thursday, 15 February 2018
Finished: 15mm Ming Chinese Heavy Horse Archers Unit #2
And the second unit of heavy cavalry for the Ming Chinese rolls off the table, onto the blog and into the box file.
After Tuesday evening being a wash-out I was able to catch up a bit this morning as my boiler was having its annual service. I managed to get the final detailing, varnishing, popping off sticks and gluing onto bases done before I headed to work. This evening I got the basing done.
A couple of close-ups to show detail:
I'm going to make a start on finishing the third heavy cavalry unit now and hope to finish painting them tomorrow. With a fair wind, I might manage to get them based up on Saturday before I head off to Sussex.