About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 11 July 2022

Finished: Waffen SS Supports 2

 


I've finished the last few infantry figures for now - a squad leader and a tripod MG42 team redeploying. Why a redeploying team? Well, you never know when you might want/need one.


Junior Leader




This chap will be the Rottenfuhrer of the support squad.


Redeploying MG42 Team







The junior leader and the two with MP40s are from Artizan, the other three figures are from Warlord Games.


As my order from The Assault Group hasn't arrived yet, I decided to assemble some plastic kits yesterday afternoon:


I've just finished priming them and will begin the airbrush painting tomorrow.


8 comments:

  1. Great work on the latest unit Tamsin, and nice looking vehicles too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely painted, I am not a fan of the Artisan figures, mainly due to the oversized weapons, but if you are happy with them, I am happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Each to their own - I can live with their weapons being a bit chunkier as the figures have so much more character than some ranges. :)

      Delete