About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 14 June 2021

Podcast #81 - The Coming Out Stories Episode

 In a slightly astonishing turn of events, I'm posting the link for the latest podcast episode within a couple of days of it being published.

The "So, what have you painted since the last episode" discussion takes a detour this week into our stories of coming out at work as, errmm, wargamers. Which turned out to be quite handy as only a few of the less-than-magnificent seven had actually painted much worth talking about.

In this episode:

  • Jokes about my herbal highs continue
  • Timmy reveals that dodgy geezers offering you dodgy goods at Watford Gap services is still a thing
  • The great debate of Cottage Pie vs Pizza as appropriate wargaming food
  • "I'm Sorry, I Think You're An Arse" makes a welcome (Are you sure? Ed.) return
  • Andy's Quiz




2 comments:

  1. Hurrah, I quite look forward to these pods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just living up to the "Mad" part of your handle! ;)

      Delete