About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Wednesday Workbench 14 April & Podcast

 


I've taken things slow and steady on this batch of US Paras. I finished painting them this afternoon; they'll be varnished tomorrow.



Next up will be a rifle squad from the 2nd platoon.


Podcast

I have kept forgetting to post a link to the most recent episode of "Seven Idiots Rambling", so it's about time I did. We recorded the next edition on Monday, which should be published on Friday.





The plan, now that lockdown is easing in the UK, is to switch to two-weekly recording with occasional specials recorded and released in-between. I suspect that the first "special" will be a discussion of the changes to ADLG in the 4th edition, once we have all received our copies.

4 comments:

  1. More great looking paras Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know how you keep up this rate of painting, and to such a high standard too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dave - cheers! :)

    @ Ray - thanks! :)

    @ Herkybird - cheers! Neither do I! :)

    ReplyDelete