About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 10 March 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 81 I'm Back

I have actually been back for a few days, but had catching up to do so didn't get around to posting.

First of all I would like to thank everyone who has commented here, on the Challenge blog or sent emails for your kind words of condolence. They have been greatly appreciated.

Secondly, my apologies for not posting a link sooner for my submission that was posted on Monday. I did finish the infantry regiments last Friday in time to get basing gunk added and the do the dry-brushing and flocking of bases so that they could be submitted alongside the generals:


Linky-link


These won't be my final entry in the Challenge. I have started work on the figures for my Curtgeld submission so there will be at least one more. I haven't taken any pics of those yet I'm afraid.

8 comments:

  1. welcome back ... yes i need to finish my part too - James has started his bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful uniforms and wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Always good to see your work, both here and on the challenge website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes great to see you back and producing such fine figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't apologize for anything, there's no need we all understand and relate! Your the Grand Dame of the Challenge and I admire how you are able to keep up with almost each and every post in the Challenge and have a kind word of encouragement or constructive criticism where needed. So no worries and enjoy this last week of madness as we enjoy your presence on the www.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Dave D - cheers! :)
    For the Curtgeld, do you want to send your figures to me for basing and to send on to the Snowlord?

    @ Phil - thank you! :)

    @ Keith S - cheers! :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! :)

    @ Dannoc - cheers! :)

    @ Sander - thanks! "Grand dame"? I'm far too young to be called that - maybe "Favourite Mad Auntie" would be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job Tamsin!
    Two questions:
    how long does it take to paint a miniature?
    What wargame rules using?
    Thank you. Ciao Alessandro

    ReplyDelete