|Sheep and WW2 Russian Women|
|Merchant seamen and "punks" for Salutesville|
|Civvies plus Il Postino Diablo and minders for Salutesville|
Of course, now I need to do the basing work on all of these before priming them.
Figure Prep - I've just started prepping my SYW Russian reinforcements during my lunch breaks. They should be done by the end of next week, ready to get stuck onto sticks for priming.
I've begun planning what I want to paint for this year's Challenge and to work out what else I need to buy. You can expect to see (among others):
- A whole bunch of figures for Salutesville (the ones above and some more that I'll be ordering) and maybe some boats
- WW2 Russian women
- Some characters (and maybe grunts) from Raging Heroes
- A large reinforcement for my SYW Russians (with added Cossacks!)
- Some more Koreans (all infantry, mainly Righteous Army types)
- More SciFi goodness if TEMrT releases the support weapon packs for the NSL Jagers and ESU Naval Infantry in good time for me to buy and prep them
- Possibly some 30YW
- Possibly a new ancients army for ADLG (maybe even two)
- Some cavalry and artillery reinforcements for my ACW armies. Potentially some infantry reinforcements
- Maybe, maybe, maybe some small SYW Imaginations armies for Honours of War
- Quite possibly some spaceships...
The next stage will be to sit down and work out how many points my "definites" come to, and what the "possibles" come out as. And then to place some orders for figures.
Still, it will keep me busy and a busy Tamsin means that everyone else can take a deep breath and relax!