Well, my brushes have been cleaned. My size 1 is definitely past it and the size 0 isn't far behind. That's not too surprising really as they've both seen a lot of heavy duty. I've decided to retire both and cracked open new ones ready to go with my next painting project.
Last night I did a bit of assembly work. While looking for something else, I came across a bunch of 4Ground furniture packs and thought "Hmm, that's something I could make up reasonably quickly". A couple of hours later and I had some of them made up, after which I did get some paints out, just to go over the bare MDF on the edges to make it match the painted surfaces. Here's a couple of pics:
I've still got a few packs of chairs to make up, but as those are fiddly jobs I'll leave them for a day or two.
Today I've been prepping the extra Aztecs I bought. I've still got some weapons, the shields and the back banners to do, but they can wait until tomorrow. The figures have gone into a container of hot soapy water for a soak to remove loose metal and any mold release agent.