About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 23 October 2021

Paint Table Saturday 23 October

 


Well...I went down a couple of rabbit-holes again this week, so it ended up being Thursday before I got back to painting. Finishing the Korean armoured infantry was very quick and they were done by the evening. On Friday I gave all the Korean infantry a brush-on coat of my Klear/ink mix. I left that to dry overnight, before starting work on some Ming Chinese levy infantry today.


As you can see, I've made some good progress. Hopefully I'll have them finished tomorrow, then on Monday I will be able to start work on the Korean light cavalry. I should have all of these finished by next weekend, including having them based. Assuming I don't encounter any ore rabbit holes, of course!

8 comments:

  1. You need to be careful around those rabbit holes Tamsin ! LOL Great looking progress, and loving the mix of colours, in the Chinese levy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. So far no turned ankles! :)

      Delete
  2. More Chinese? I guess you can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a few figures so I can field some "levy" if needed. :)

      Delete
  3. Careful with going down rabbit holes, look what happened to Alice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice? Alice? Who the f**k is Alice? ;)

      (with apols to Smokey)

      Delete
  4. Another fine looking production line Tamsin.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete