About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 4 September 2021

Paint Table Saturday 04 September

 


The toweling on the roofs has now completely dried. This afternoon I trimmed the excess around the edges and reglued the strips where they weren't firmly stuck (mostly at the corners and along some edges).

Tomorrow I'll be hitting them with a sealing coat of 10% matte medium using the airbrush. The weather forecast for the start of the week looks good for taking them outside to finish the priming and do first highlights using spray cans.


3 comments:

  1. You are right about the look of the thatch, very rough and ready, and typical of SE Asia. Well done on being patient till it dried thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The towel is looking very effective Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Herkybird - I had plenty of reading to do while I waited! :)

    @ Dave - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete