About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Wednesday Workbench 04 August

 


Not a lot to see today, I'm afraid. These are the extra bases for kunai grass and bamboo thickets. This morning I coated he blue foam with filler, then this evening I have given them a coat of brown paint. Tomorrow I will add a few patches of texture paste; when that has dried I will paint and drybrush, then add herbs,  On Friday I will "fix" the herbs, then add static grass. Once that's all done I can start work on drybrushing the 500 bamboo stems...


2 comments:

  1. That's going to be a lot of bamboo and kunai grass Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete