About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 23 January 2021

The Podcast Strikes Back

 A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

OK, in London and Poole and now...

The less-than-magnificent seven have re-convened for another series of the Madaxeman Lockdown Podcasts, and the first one is available to download/listen to now. Have we got any better? I'll leave that for you to judge.

If you really, really want to listen to a long digression away from figure buying, figure painting and wargaming to discuss the benefits of Yorkshires*, then here is the link to the latest episode of chaos:



* Yorkshire puddings to the less enlightened. 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is for me. If you are having problems linking from the post, follow the podcast link in the right-hand sidebar.

      Delete
  2. Glad the podcast is back, I was missing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, so you are one of those strange individuals! ;)

      It is good to be back. :)

      Delete
  3. Aunt Bessie. Best thing since sliced bread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't make your own? *shudder*

      Admittedly, I don't make my own - roasts are a bit too much of a faff to cook for one.

      Delete
  4. Oh, and the last lot were '25% bigger"

    ReplyDelete