About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Finished: 15mm Ancient Germans

 


I should say "Finished For Now" - I still need to order and paint a few leader figures for "Infamy, Infamy!" and will need to add some more bases of infantry to make a full army for Art de la Guerre.


Light Foot for AdlG:



Skirmishers for Infamy, Infamy!:



Warriors for Infamy, Infamy!/Heavy Foot for AdlG:



There are three bases with horn-blowers that will be elite oathsworn warriors for Infamy, Infamy:



Rear rank two-figure bases for Infamy, Infamy!:


(Not quite) Naked Fanatics:



Foot Cavalry Bases for Infamy, Infamy!:



Cavalry (for both!):



Light Cavalry for AdlG:


Command Stands for AdlG:



And the figures in their storage box:


I will need to order some more figures from Lancashire Games at some point to make up a few extra heavy foot and a load of medium foot bases for AdlG; I might also order some extra javelin/spear figures to make some "levy" bases for Infamy, Infamy!.

I haven't decided what to paint next. I do have a few 28mm figures ready to go for my Judge Dredd collection, and I should probably get the Romans glued onto painting sticks ready for priming.


9 comments:

  1. These look excellent Tamsin, very impressive as a total force

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to get near the end of a project! What's next, one may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Tamsin.

    Who makes the mini's? I get the impression that they are from all Lankashire Games but are they all the same manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamsin,
    Great work and productivity as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Greyhawk Grognard - thank you! :)

    @ Dave Stone - cheers! :)

    @ Neil Scott - thanks! :)

    @ Herkybird - it surely is. Next up are the Imperial Romans. :)

    @ Darrell - cheers! They are all Lancashire Games from Lancashire Games! :)

    @ Carl - thanks! :)

    @ Graham C - cheers! :)

    @ Ray - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete