About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Wednesday Workbench 22 April


Another Wednesday, another workbench post. I've finished painting all the billmen and have started the basing of them. If all goes well, I should have the basing finished tomorrow, but I suspect it will more likely be Friday morning.

I've got the next set of figures out ready for painting - eighteen spearmen. I might make a small start on them tonight. I'll be painting them during the long gaps in the basing process for the billmen. If things go to plan, they should be completed (including basing) on Sunday.





8 comments:

  1. Even at a distance, those Billmen look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's useful to have those gaps and then use that time for more fun stuff. Cool beaners. Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you are keeping busy Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just keep cranking the figures out. Most impressive productivity and very nice looking figures to boot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Tamsin, your certainly knocking them out at a huge rate

    ReplyDelete
  6. cracking looking minis Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Herkybird - cheers! I've just realised that I forgot to post a closer-up pic of the billmen. Oh, well, they'll be finished soon enough! :)

    @ Whisk - thanks! :)

    @ Michael A - cheers! :)

    @ Neil - thanks! :)

    @ Graham - cheers! Having lots of free time does help with the painting turnover! :)

    @ Dave Stone - thanks! :)

    @ Carl - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete